Dodaco is a multi-certified food packaging company. Over the years it has specialised in the filling of different type of stand up pouches for food in polylaminate material.
A co-packer of fruit and vegetables, Dodaco is aimed at private label and distributors working with the raw material without adding preservatives, acidifying agents, sugars or other additives.
This company has B2B clients in Europe, Asia and America and needed a bilingual site in English and Italian.https://www.dodaco.eu/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.