Our 14 hectares of vineyards are made up of parcels in the Crozes-Hermitage, Saint-Joseph and Cornas AOCs. There are also a few acres of IGP (PGI) vines. The vineyards resemble an archipelago of little islands scattered over 25 km between Ozon and Pont de l’Isère. This dispersion has the advantage of creating a diversity of micro-terroirs. The art of wine blending consists of playing with the nuances offered by this mosaic of origins, resulting from the soils, exposures or the gradient of the plots.
Hélène and Jean-Pierre Mucyn set up as wine producers in 2001. They “uprooted” from Champagne and laid down new roots on the banks of the River Rhône. With a change of career, and a radically different lifestyle and a new home for the entire family, the 2001 “vintage” is, for them, synonymous with a new impetus.
They sell wine worldwide and needed a multilingual website that is currently available in English and French languages.http://www.mucyn.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.