Website in the diving industry used WooCommerce and https://yithemes.com/ (catalogue mode plugin).
Doing SEO with weekly blog posts in 3 languages – for example:
Chinese will follow soon, but the website is working in this configuration (3 languages) more than a year. WooCommerce is set in catalog mode by the mentioned plugin.
Mostly only use Impreza for a lot of clients, as all the parts are individual customized.https://www.easydivers-thailand.com/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.