Elemflora was founded in August 2014 by The will of two colleagues Luca and Massimo. Our intent was to revolutionize the import-export sector in Sanremo, giving rise to a profession that looks to quality and ethic job. For a long time operators looked to a low cost product not realizing that producers wouldn’t be able to maintain high standards necessary. For this reason, our job takes place in order to find items that reflect the three values we set for us: FRESHNESS, QUALITY AND COMPETITIVE PRICES of products.
We believe in daily contact with our suppliers in order to direct them in their choices to full fill the demands of our customers.
We also import from Holland directly and we sell also to our customer in Northern Italy.
The company imports and exports flowers worldwide. This is why it was crucial to have a multilingual site in English, German and French so that clients can access it in their language.http://www.elemflora.it/en/
How to build a multilingual directory website with Toolset and WPML
To build a site like this with Toolset you will need to:
- Set up custom post types, fields and taxonomies with Types
- Display your items on the front end with Views
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit items using Forms
- Create an account page and charge for content submission and membership with Toolset Forms Commerce
You can find more details on each step within our guide to building directory websites. Also check out our guide to creating a multilingual real estate site with Toolset and WPML.
To translate your directory site with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your listings (custom post types) and listing categories (taxonomies)
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Duplicate and translate any ads submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find out more information on the most important steps on our how to develop multilingual directory websites guide.