Errebi srl started as a manufacturer of electric boxes. In the early 1990s, in order to meet internal needs, the company began to design and produce the SP101 CUTTING MACHINE. Over the following years, various improvements were made to the machine, which is now available in several versions and with a wide range of accessories.
The products are made in Italy but sell around the world, hence the need to have a website that is accessible in different languages that include English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, and Russian languages.
La Spezzonatrice SP101 è stata studiata e progettata da Errebi Srl per soddisfare esigenze di lavoro in vari settori.
Per la sua versatilità, per le sue caratteristiche tecnico-funzionali e per le sue prestazioni, può essere considerata una vera e propria novità.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.