Golf Michel Gregoire offers golf classes and trips to Myrtle Beach.
He is also well known as a teacher, so he developed short videos about various golf topics. All of his trip's pictures are also available online.
His customers are both French and English speakers, so he needed a bilingual website in order to reach both of them.https://golfmichelgregoire.com/en/
How to build a multilingual education website with WPML
To build a multilingual education website with Toolset like this one you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (services, courses, testimonials etc)
- Create custom fields to make it easy to add and update information for each course/service
- Create custom taxonomies to group any courses or services together by categories
- Display your content on the front end using Views
- Design the structure of your pages using Layouts
To translate your education website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.