The Government Communications Office (GCO) was established on 16 June 2015 under Amiri Decree no. 27 to coordinate communications across government and public sector funded agencies. The GCO falls directly under the jurisdiction of the Prime Minister. HE Sheikh Saif bin Ahmed Al-Thani was appointed the Director of the GCO.
The GCO communicates the priorities of the Government of the State of Qatar, works with ministries and other key organizations to tell Qatar’s story and supports government entities in responding to media inquiries in a timely manner.
The GCO is a valuable partner for the local, regional and international media, interest groups, the general public and others seeking to learn more about Qatar. For this reason, the website is available in English, Arabic and French.https://www.gco.gov.qa/en/
How to build a multilingual education website with WPML
To build a multilingual education website with Toolset like this one you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (services, courses, testimonials etc)
- Create custom fields to make it easy to add and update information for each course/service
- Create custom taxonomies to group any courses or services together by categories
- Display your content on the front end using Views
- Design the structure of your pages using Layouts
To translate your education website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations you will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.