CHG, Construcciones Hispano Germanas S.A., is a Company founded in 1972 and has great experience in the fields of real estate promotion and construction.
The company is one of the leading real estate promotion companies on the Costa Blanca and Valencia’s coast area. It is proud to have more than 7.500 satisfied clients from all over Europe.
Working in the international real estate business requires having a multilingual website. Clients can visit it in five common languages, including Spanish, English, French, German and Russian.https://www.chg.es/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.