Our site, our best presentation card!
Using Wordpress with WPML, makes things easier.
Also, we make some powerful things: developing our add-ons like pages that show office holidays based on data from backends.
Also we are experts on Amazon WS, and we can integrate WP under EBS, or simple EC2, use Lambda, CloudFront, S3, and a lot of services from our partner in cloud services.
We can integrate any site with anything, like REST services, for example.
And we are experts on digital marketing: SEO and SEM are our daily work.
For this reason, we become Google Partners.
So, JOINSO, is the best place to start anything you imagine.
The website is used as a portfolio of the company. It was translated into English, Castilian and Catalan so that its presence for international clients is equally effective.https://www.joinso.cat/en
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.