Kipor Europe – The largest Kipor supplier of gasoline and diesel generators.
We solved the languages with the use of WPML for Multilingual sales through WooCommerce. After a successful setup and import of orders, customers and products, posts and pages using a new theme we service this webshop monthly with hosting, support, and maintenance. With WPML this site runs perfectly in 4 languages: English, Dutch, German and French.
The page speed increased, the user experience and Admin editing improved dramatically and the boost in SEO eventually resulted in a higher revenue.https://www.kipor.nu
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.