Moose Consortium is formed by a dozen companies actively arranging to finance, develop and operate a commercial passenger rail service on 400 km of existing track. Bi-level trains will traverse Ottawa and Gatineau and will operate out to six semi-rural towns throughout the Greater National Capital Region (NCR). They are based in Ottawa, Canada, and their audience is bilingual: English and French. They wanted to deserve both communities equally and offer a bilingual website. We used WPML with DIVI theme.https://www.letsgomoose.ca/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.