Well known and picturesque boutique hotel On the Rocks located in Imerovigli in Santorini has chosen 80bytes to create its new responsive website. This website displays its content in three languages and aims at promoting this beautiful and impressive hotel globally as well as allowing the visitor to book their rooms online.
The design used emphasizes on the magnificent photographs of the hotel’s facilities and rooms, allows the quick and easy user navigation through its entire content and is equally efficient and beautiful regardless of the browsing device (laptop, tablet, smartphone).
The website’s structure and the organization were implemented using search engine optimization techniques (SEO) in order to achieve the best possible ranking in search results.https://www.ontherocksantorini.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.