As the first layer, POLYCOLON® wicks moisture away from the skin and transports it to the second layer above. This second layer can absorb or channel of the moisture, or allow it to evaporate. In all three cases, the material feels comfortably dry on the skin, even when the wearer is sweating. Unlike polyester, POLYCOLON® absorbs practically no moisture.
The multilingual website lets potential clients from English and German-speaking countries find them on the internet.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.