PRISA is the world’s leading Spanish and Portuguese-language media group in the creation and distribution of content in the fields of culture, education, news and information, and entertainment.
Present in 23 countries, PRISA reaches million people through its global brands El País, LOS40, Santillana, W Radio and As. As a market leader in press, TV, both spoken-word and music radio, and education, it is one of the Spanish-speaking world’s largest media groups thanks to its high-quality content and its eagerness to embrace the digital economy through the connectivity and innovation of its products and services. Its presence in Brazil and Portugal, and among the growing Hispanic community in the US, opens up a global market of 700 million people.
For this reason, it was necessary to have a multilingual website in English and Spanish languages.https://www.prisa.com/informe-anual-2016/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.