Residence Thessoni home in Zürich-Regensdorf – a flexible symbiosis of an introvert space to get away from it all and a communicative, open living space. The new Residence Thessoni home is geared to the modern and rather progressive guest, be it for one night or as a long-term guest looking for a private retreat as well as a sense of community. As this concept is linked to the Thessoni classic Hotel, the Residence guests can fully profit from a top-notch hotel service as they wish. At the Residence, a short-stay guest being with us just for a few days first and foremost looks for a great, modern room or studio with high technical standards, a fitness studio and a small breakfast.
The website for Thessoni home, an innovative living concept in Zürich, Switzerland, is available in 2 languages: German and English to attract more visitors worldwide.https://thessonihome.com/en/
How to build a multilingual directory website with Toolset and WPML
To build a site like this with Toolset you will need to:
- Set up custom post types, fields and taxonomies with Types
- Display your items on the front end with Views
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit items using Forms
- Create an account page and charge for content submission and membership with Toolset Forms Commerce
You can find more details on each step within our guide to building directory websites. Also check out our guide to creating a multilingual real estate site with Toolset and WPML.
To translate your directory site with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your listings (custom post types) and listing categories (taxonomies)
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Duplicate and translate any ads submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find out more information on the most important steps on our how to develop multilingual directory websites guide.