The Riad Kheirredine is a top-rated, award-winning and luxurious Riad in the heart of Marrakech, Morocco. The website had to reflect this, so the web team at ADAO (again under the umbrella UP Hotel Agency) created a website to reflect the outstanding location, facilities; bringing it all to live with the use of video and smooth transitions. The diamond effect was also used to emphasize the 'luxurious' nature of The Riad Kheirredine. With Morocco being first and foremost a French-speaking country, the FR language functionality needed to be in place, as well as English for the high proportion of other travelers visiting this location.https://www.riadkheirredine.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.