SATAS is a company that during its trajectory has acquired a great experience in the sector that has led them to offer more and more services. Thanks to the passion that SATAS puts in each project and to the trust of their customers today they can offer integral services of renovations, plumbing, gas, heating, solar energy, electricity, air conditioning and other specialties like swimming pool installation and compressed air. The company has everything necessary to carry out the reform of a home, cottage or chalet.
The company needed to market in different countries where their clients are from. That made it necessary to have a multilingual website in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Norwegian languages.https://satas.es/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.