We updated WPML to version 3.3.6 today. This release includes a number of improvements and fixes. Nothing major or dramatic and no new features. It’s good to run the most recent release for best stability and performance.
- Fixed browser redirect, so redirect only happens if the current page language is not one of the preferred browser languages
- Fixed different results produced in non default languages by queries with mixed post type and taxonomies in filter
- Improved Translation Management notice handling in core
- Fixed issue with post status when post date sync is enabled
- Fixed issue in Yoast SEO sitemap which was not showing taxonomies in other languages than default
- Added compatibility with Gravity Forms Quiz add-on
- General performance improvements
Download and update
You should receive this update automatically to your WordPress admin, for all the sites where you registered WPML. You can also download manually from your WPML.org account, under Downloads.
This is a minor maintenance release, but WPML team is working on a much more significant update for you. WPML 3.4, which is getting ready for first beta, will include a completely new Translation Editor, Translation Jobs Queue and support for translating taxonomy terms meta. We hope to have a solid beta version of it early next week.
BTW, while we’re on the subject of translation taxonomy terms, you might be interested to learn that our Types plugin is getting support for taxonomy meta too. You can use Types beta and see how taxonomy meta works on your development sites.
We love getting your feedback. Leave us your comments with questions, ideas and suggestions. If you are asking about a technical issue, first, report it in our technical support forum. You’re also welcome to leave here a comment with a link to your thread, so I can follow up.