Navigation überspringen

Dieses Thema ist gelöst. Hier finden Sie eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Wenn Sie feststellen, dass Inhalte, die Sie auf der Originalsprachseite gelöscht haben, immer noch auf der übersetzten Seite angezeigt werden, liegt das daran, dass Änderungen an einem Unterfeld im Standardfeld "gdlr-core-page-builder" nicht automatisch in der Übersetzung synchronisiert werden.
Lösung:
Um dieses Problem zu beheben, empfehlen wir Ihnen, anstelle eines leeren Feldes den HTML-Code

in das entsprechende Feld einzufügen. Speichern Sie die Änderungen und aktualisieren Sie die Übersetzung, damit dieser Code in die übersetzte Version übernommen wird und effektiv einen Raum anzeigt. Alternativ können Sie die gesamte Icon-Liste entfernen und neu erstellen, ohne die Beschriftungen, oder den entsprechenden Eintrag direkt aus der Datenbank löschen.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass diese Lösung möglicherweise nicht mehr relevant ist, da sie veraltet sein könnte oder nicht auf Ihr Problem zutrifft. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, die bekannten Probleme zu überprüfen, die Version der dauerhaften Lösung zu verifizieren und zu bestätigen, dass Sie die neuesten Versionen von Themes und Plugins installiert haben. Sollte das Problem weiterhin bestehen, zögern Sie nicht, ein neues Support-Ticket zu öffnen. Hier können Sie das WPML-Supportforum kontaktieren: WPML-Supportforum.

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Schlagwörter: ,

Dieses Thema enthält 23 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Prosenjit Barman Vor 2 Monate, 1 Woche.

Assistiert von: Prosenjit Barman.

Verfasser Beiträge
Februar 5, 2024 unter 10:51 pm #15268576

remigiusK

Hi Prosenjit,

Thank you for creating a new sandbox environment. I have installed the theme and plugins and was able the replicate the issue on that tour:
versteckter Link

You will see that in the English page the text "3 nights" (see attachment) is still there although I deleted it in the original (set to German) page.

I have also added a screenshot when I was recommended WPML from Goodlayers support but please let me know if this is not longer the case.

Appreciate your help in that matter. Thank you and regards, Remy

Screenshot 2024-02-05 234834.png
Screenshot 2024-02-03 103936.png
Februar 6, 2024 unter 5:07 am #15268887

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello Remy,
Thank you so much for the update.

I wanted to update you that your issue has been escalated to our specialized compatibility team for further investigation. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide an immediate resolution at this moment. But, rest assured, we will keep you informed of any developments or progress.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Februar 15, 2024 unter 3:24 am #15304805

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello Remy,
I hope you're doing well.

Our compatibility team conducted extensive tests, and based on their findings, I'd like to provide an update on this matter.

All elements added using the Goodlayer Page Builder are saved in the "gdlr-core-page-builder" custom field. Therefore, when you modify a subfield in the default language and then update the translation, the change doesn't reflect in the other language as it is still stored in the database for the translation. To synchronize the value in the translated version, we need to either delete or modify the value directly in the Database, which can be somewhat tedious.

Given that content removed from the default language still shows up in the translated version, instead of leaving the corresponding field blank in the default language, you can insert the HTML code

into the field. After updating the changes and their translation, this HTML code, which represents a non-breaking space, will be copied into the translated version, effectively showing a space. As a result, the content you removed from the default language will no longer appear in the translation.

For now, instead of leaving the caption field blank in the default language, please add the HTML code mentioned above, save the changes, and update the translation. I hope it will help.

Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Februar 19, 2024 unter 6:20 pm #15319851

remigiusK

Hi Prosenjit,

Thank you for your answer and the solution. That basically works when I include   but it adds a gap, see here versteckter Link

which I have to delete then manually on the german page. Is there something which can be done here?

Generally I do not fully understand why this is such an issue because when I delete other fields (apart from caption) your tool already nicely works?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Remy

Februar 20, 2024 unter 8:50 am #15320960

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello Remy,

I've noticed the gap and fully understand the situation. The information entered in the caption field differs from that in other fields, and it's important to note that the caption field functions as a subfield within the "gdlr-core-page-builder" field. There's a particular logic in place for subfields, which results in the deletion of data not being properly synchronized in the translations.

To address the issue of deleted data not syncing with translations, the following workarounds are available:

- Instead of leaving the field empty, use the " ;" HTML entity to ensure the field is not considered empty.
- Remove the entire icon list and recreate it, this time removing the captions.
- Directly delete the relevant entry from the database to remove the data entirely.

Our team is already aware of the synchronization issue with the subfields and hopefully, we will be able to figure out a proper solution for this issue. Till then, please use any of the workarounds I mentioned above. I hope you can understand.

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else if you need help with. I will be happy to assist.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Februar 21, 2024 unter 11:18 am #15327330

remigiusK

Hello Prosenjit,

Thank you for your explanation.

Could you further elaborate on workaround 1? Is that the previous solution which you wrote?

Thank you. Kind regards, Remy

Februar 22, 2024 unter 5:36 am #15331060

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi Remy,

Yes, workaround 1 is the same solution I previously suggested(In this response: https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/tourmaster-certain-strings-are-not-captured-3/page/2/#post-15304805). The "nbsp" marker is being rendered as HTML code, which is why it's not visible.

Please let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Februar 22, 2024 unter 8:23 pm #15335556

remigiusK

Hello Prosenjit,
Thank you for your response. Can I delete the site "wpml supps" which you created on my page msrprime.com? Anything else we can delete now? Regards, Remy

Februar 23, 2024 unter 5:32 am #15336028

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello Remy,

Now that we've identified a solution to resolve the issue, please feel free to delete the page or any other related items that were created for/by us.

If there is anything else you need help with, feel free to reach us. We will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.