All new WPML Multilingual CMS and Agency accounts come with a package of automatic translation credits already included. To use these credits, you first need to assign them to the sites you want to use them on.
You can assign credits to a site when you register it, or by visiting your list of registered sites to manage your credits:
- Log in to your WPML.org account.
- Click Register WPML on your sites.
- Click the lightning icon for the site you want to manage credits for.
You can assign credits, buy credits, or even reallocate credits you already assigned but haven’t used yet. Once you have assigned credits to your sites, you can begin or continue translating as normal.
If you need to reallocate credits that have been assigned to a site that shares credits with other sites, the process is a bit different:
- On your site, go to WPML → Translation Management and click the Automatic Translation tab.
- Click Settings and expand the setting to Transfer credits to WPML.org.
- Enter the number of credits you want to transfer. These credits are available immediately in your WPML account to use on other sites.