Reported for: WooCommerce Multilingual 3.4.3
Resolved in: WooCommerce Multilingual 3.4.4
When using a code snippet to display the cart total as suggested here http://docs.woothemes.com/document/show-cart-contents-total/, the total does not show up correctly when switching to a different language.
Steps to reproduce:
- – Two languages and two currencies: English (currency: GBP) and German (currency: EUR)
- – Use the first code (no AJAX) in http://docs.woothemes.com/document/show-cart-contents-total/ into the header. Call it “Custom header cart”.
- – Create a product both in English and in German: 10 GBP and 20 USD
- – Add the product in English to the cart.
- – “Custom header cart” displays correct the currency: 10 GBP
- – Switch to German
- – “Custom header cart” displays wrong: 10 USD
- – Refresh the current German page, “Custom header cart” displays correctly now: 20 USD
A temporary solution user can add
global $woocommerce and the actual snippet.
Will be fixed in the next version.