This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marioC-42 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 7:45 pm #4483323

marioC-42

We have real estate web site based on wp-residence theme.
We are trying to translate english pages automaticly with Advanced Translation Editor to spanish.
We paid 10$ for 20000 words.
Here is page on english:
hidden link
And here is spanish page after translation using Advanced Translation Editor in browser:
hidden link
Spanish page missing content...only title is here...nothing else
What are we doing wrong?
Thank you!

August 29, 2019 at 9:42 pm #4483605

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. It depends on how your theme is being made. When you try to translate the page, does the content appear in the Advanced Translation Editor (https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/)?

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

August 30, 2019 at 10:26 am #4486333

marioC-42

Thank you Bruno,
Yes, content )properties= that I want to translate apear in Traslation editor, check attach

August 30, 2019 at 10:31 am #4486383

marioC-42

I have updated wordpres and all wpml plugins to last version

August 30, 2019 at 8:43 pm #4489183

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for the feedback. I was referring to the real screen of ATE (Advanced Translation Editor). For example, when content will be translated with ATE, it will redirect to an external page with the content. In this case, is the content displayed?

Maybe it's easier if I can look at your site directly. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

September 2, 2019 at 9:23 pm #4500059

marioC-42

Thank you Bruno, all is ok now.
I didn't know that property templat `page should be translated on spanis also.
So that is why any content was shown on spanish properti pages.
After translatig property emplate page to spanish, all ok.
Thank you