Navigation überspringen

Dieses Thema ist gelöst. Hier finden Sie eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
Sie möchten Medien automatisch mit Deepl übersetzen lassen, aber die Übersetzungen können nur manuell angepasst werden, da das Media Translation Plugin die Bildmetadaten im benutzerdefinierten Block Ihres Themes nicht registriert.
Solution:
Wenn Sie das Theme selbst entwickelt haben, empfehlen wir Ihnen, unsere Dokumentation für Entwickler zu überprüfen, um sicherzustellen, dass die Bildmetadaten korrekt für die Übersetzung registriert sind. Besuchen Sie:

Wenn die Metadaten korrekt registriert sind, werden sie im Advanced Translation Editor von WPML verfügbar sein, und Sie können sie automatisch in Bulk übersetzen.

Falls diese Lösung veraltet ist oder nicht auf Ihr Problem zutrifft, empfehlen wir Ihnen, ein neues Support-Ticket zu eröffnen. Wir empfehlen auch, die Seite mit bekannten Problemen (https://wpml.org/known-issues/) zu überprüfen, die Version der dauerhaften Lösung zu verifizieren und zu bestätigen, dass Sie die neuesten Versionen von Themes und Plugins installiert haben. Für weitere Unterstützung besuchen Sie bitte unser Support-Forum: WPML Support Forum.

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 6 Antworten, hat 3 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Lucas Vidal de Andrade Vor 1 Monat, 1 Woche.

Assistiert von: Lucas Vidal de Andrade.

Verfasser Beiträge
August 5, 2024 unter 2:34 pm #16040850

danielB-137

Hintergrund des Themas:
Ich möchte die Medien automatisch mit Deepl übersetzen lassen. Ich habe das Media Translation Plugin installiert.

Die Symptome:
Ich kann die Übersetzungen nur manuell anpassen.

Fragen:
Wie kann ich die Medien automatisch mit Deepl übersetzen lassen?

August 6, 2024 unter 9:25 am #16043206

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for reaching out to WPML Support.

Before this thread gets assigned to my colleague, I'd like to offer some initial guidance or potential solutions.

Please note that the Media Translation plugin allows you to translate media items on your site. Currently, it is not possible to automatically translate media items directly; the automatic translation feature is limited to text items only.

However, the metadata of images—such as captions, titles, descriptions, and alt tag information—can be translated automatically. When you attach an image to a post or page, its metadata will be translated automatically when you translate that post or page. Just ensure that the this option(versteckter Link) in WPML > Settings > Media Translation is enabled.

I hope you can understand. Feel free to let us know if you have any other queries or need clarifiications. We will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

August 6, 2024 unter 9:36 am #16043294

danielB-137

Hello Prosenjit,

Thank you for your comments. We have activated this option.
We use the gallery field of ACF Pro. Is it also possible to translate the caption for images that are integrated from the gallery field?

Best regards,
Nicole

August 6, 2024 unter 6:13 pm #16045121

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Deutsch (Deutsch ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Zeitzone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey there Nicole,

My name is Lucas and I'll be your supporter for this ticket 🙂

I need to verify that. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "All in One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:

versteckter Link

August 9, 2024 unter 5:07 pm #16057334

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español ) Deutsch (Deutsch ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Hey there,

Thank you for creating the staging version. I've tried accessing it, but something went wrong. Check the image attached.

Can you please verify and let me know?

Screenshot 2024-08-09 at 14.06.40.jpg
August 12, 2024 unter 4:29 am #16060448

danielB-137

Hello Lucas

Please excuse the inconvenience. The password should now work.

Regards,
Nicole

August 12, 2024 unter 3:26 pm #16063002

Lucas Vidal de Andrade
Supporter

Hey there Nicole,

I checked your staging version and, for the specific block you mentioned, the image metadata is not being registered for translation. It's very likely that the custom theme you're using has not properly registered this information inside the custom block, so they're translatable.

Unfortunately, the creation and usage of custom code from themes and plugins is outside the scope of this Forum. If you developed this theme yourself, I recommend you to check our documentation for developers:

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-coding-api/wpml-hooks-reference/

You can also check our Go Global Program:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/

When the metadata is being properly registered for translation, it will be available inside WPML's Advanced Translation Editor and you'll be able to automatically translate them in Bulk.

I tested the Media Translation with a default WP theme, inside your staging environment, and it worked as expected.

August 13, 2024 unter 5:26 am #16064395

danielB-137

Hello Lucas

Thanks a lot for the explantions.

Regards,
Nicole

danielB-137 bestätigte, dass das Problem auf 2024-08-13 05:26:37 behoben wurde.
Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein WPML Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.