WPML’s Go-Global helps turn WordPress themes and plugins into fully multilingual-ready.
Multilingual-ready themes and plugins get more sales. Many European, South American and Asian sites need to be multilingual, so offering it to them opens a huge market for you.
By helping you turn your code into 100% multilingual-ready, we make it easier for all of us. When your clients run multilingual sites, they require less support from us and from you.
It’s a win-win-win situation. You get more sales, WPML sells more, we all spend less time on support. Most importantly, clients receive better products and are happier.
Once your code is compatible with WPML, we announce it to all WPML clients on our social media channels, we also add to the list of multilingual-ready themes or multilingual-ready plugins. We will ask you to do the same so our clients know that your theme or plugin is compatible with WPML.
- Original theme and plugin authors can register to WPML’s Go Global program.
- Public themes and plugins are welcome. Anything that you distribute (not “work-for-hire”) can be accepted to WPML’s Go Global program.
Contact us and apply. We will provide you will the guides you might need to make your theme or plugin compatible with WPML. We will also provide you with a WPML account to test the compatibility. Of course, we are happy to help you with any issues that you might encounter while testing the compatibility.
- Contact us and apply.
- We will provide you with all the guides you’ll need to make your theme or plugin compatible with WPML.
- We will create a free WPML account for you to test the compatibility of your theme or plugin. You’ll have your own sandbox site, which we can use to work on compatibility together.
- In case you encounter any compatibility issues, please feel free to report them to us. We will be glad to help you fix them.
- Once you are done fixing the issues – if any were found – we will ask you to announce the compatibility to your clients and write documentation for it.
- We will be happy to share the compatibility news of your theme or plugin with our clients.