DistriMedia is a logistics company. Since 2001 the team of DistriMedia works following a self-developed approach that places client and employee in the center. Their 3-3-3 approach is characterized by three rules: each task can be carried out by 3 colleagues, each employee knows at least 3 tasks and each employee carries out those 3 tasks at least 3 months a year.
The company works also with international clients and partners. That's why the website is available in English and Nederlands.https://www.distrimedia.be/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.