DUEPI Group was established in 2001 by the union of DUEPI Elettronica Srl, active since 1988 in the design and production of electronic boards, and CEMI Srl laboratory for measuring electromagnetic compatibility.
The company is based in Italy but has regional and international partners, which is why they needed a multilingual website that is available in German and Italian languages.
Duepi Group dal 1988 progetta e produce schede ed apparecchiature elettroniche analogiche, digitali ed a microprocessore. L’esperienza maturata nel campo della progettazione elettronica ci permette di seguire il cliente dalla fase iniziale, con uno studio di fattibilità dettagliato, alla produzione in serie del prodotto con la tecnologia più adatta in base ai quantitativi richiesti.https://duepigroup.com
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.