The Ekopolis Foundation has been managing open grant programs focused on democracy and nature conservation for 25 years to date. The foundation works with all major EU Grants associations. The primary language for communication with EU Funds agencies is English. Projects are implemented in Slovakia. So the company needs to communicate in two languages.http://www.ekopolis.sk/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.