Etnonautas solves its clients’ internationalisation needs, helping overcome language and cultural barriers. More than a translation company, we give guidance for international online expansion. Etnonautas is a consolidated and robust company bringing together two worlds: technology and linguistics. We specialize in software localization and we focus on multilingual web development and website localization in 28 languages. Emphasising the importance of the target culture, we always adapt our designs and solutions culturally.
For the multi-language company, the website also needs to be multilingual. It is currently available in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish.http://www.etnonautas.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.