Fibonacci jobs - What they do: matching skills
Fibonacci principle: matching people, work and education
Fibonacci’s platform connects talented people with work and employers, and with educational institutions. Recruiters, advisors and non-profit organizations can also make use of the platform.
Matching takes place at individual competency, skill or knowledge level. Missing skills can easily be identified and very specifically targeted and educated. Every person is a talent and can be developed further, provided that they are on the right job, at the right time.
They provide the platform that can facilitate this process for everyone involved. With an international audience, a multilingual website was a must.https://www.fibonacci.jobs/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.