The GaussKO brand, synonymous of quality and high performance, has been created to highlight the high specialization of its technical department and of its operators in the demagnetization process.
They sell their products all around Europe and even internationally and needed to communicate to their clients in a language that they can understand, hence the need for a multilingual website that is available in English, Italian, Polish and Portuguese languages.http://www.gaussko.com/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.