The Fadoul Group was founded in 1966 in Burkina Faso. At the time, the company was a production unit focused on a specific sector of the economy, but it gradually expanded into other fields such as construction, distribution, production and audiovisual. The group’s expansion has been successful, first because of its motto, “loyalty”, secondly because of its strong business sense and, finally, because of its dynamic approach to pan-Africanist objectives.
The Fadoul Africa Group is now present in more than ten countries in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. That’s why the website needed to be multilingual in English and French.
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.