Mexico Boutique Hotels is a hotel management agency created over 17 years ago after the recognition of a need for small, independent hotels to unite and be seen within the Mexico tourism market. Though these tiny properties were great on every level, they needed a unifying stamp of approval, a quality brand that would encourage travelers to book a stay and prove to travel agents that they were serious travel suppliers. They also needed a central agency to provide the media with their wonderful stories and basically become the bridge between these amazing places and the people who longed to experience them.
Since the website serves an international audience, it is available in English and Spanish languages.https://www.hotelesboutique.com/en/
How to build a multilingual directory website with Toolset and WPML
To build a site like this with Toolset you will need to:
- Set up custom post types, fields and taxonomies with Types
- Display your items on the front end with Views
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit items using Forms
- Create an account page and charge for content submission and membership with Toolset Forms Commerce
You can find more details on each step within our guide to building directory websites. Also check out our guide to creating a multilingual real estate site with Toolset and WPML.
To translate your directory site with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your listings (custom post types) and listing categories (taxonomies)
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Duplicate and translate any ads submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find out more information on the most important steps on our how to develop multilingual directory websites guide.