Our client developed a sleep concept for healthy sleep and to relieve physical complaints. The target group is people with complaints such as migraines, sports complaints or back pain.
Our client wanted a website where he could present his concept for healthy sleep and reach more potential customers. Based on existing content from films, animations, professional photoshoots and existing texts, we planned and implemented the structure of the website along the user journey.
Within the framework of the new website, a fresh design was developed, which ensures an appearance with a recognition value.
To reach even more customers, the website has been translated into German, English and French.https://hotepi.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.