The e-invitation is a website completely customizable depending on the needs of your wedding or baptism. You can choose within a “sampler” your way that your information will appear so it can be of your style. With its customizability, you can add your own unique detail that will make the difference! Some Basic Information that your electronic Invitation can have are:
- Countdown until the day of your event.
- A timeline where it will narrate a nice story.
- Possibility for confirmation of the guests who will attend your reception (R.S.V.P).
- Photo and video gallery.
- Being transferred with a click on Google maps about your mystery whereabouts.
- General information for guests for after the church.
- Being transferred with a click on Google maps about your reception whereabouts.
- Information about the reception program and the menu you’ve chosen.
- You can give your guests the opportunity to know beforehand their reception table.
- Informs about the wedding list you’ve chosen.
- You can also add music on the electronic invitation with a play/stop button.
- And you can request us anything you want to put on the e-invitation!
The company works with local and foreign clients, hence the need for the multilingual website in Greek and English.
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.