OMEC Motors wanted to increase the number and quality of prospective customers so they partnered with Dutch Synergy to develop a converting multilingual website. The challenge was to continue the professionalization process with a focus on the further refinement of market targets.
WITH DUTCH SYNERGY
Dutch Synergy audited the previous website and identified areas of opportunity. Our web designer created a highly functional WordPress website using custom code to communicate with OMEC’s CRM system for accurate product details and global stock positions.
The new responsive website in 7 languages not only looks beautiful but more importantly, has been designed to drive leads and interesting sales opportunities.
We designed better user experience for the potential OEM market by creating visual and textual content focused on the specific market.
The OMEC Motors website offers thousands of technical data sheets and drawings as well as pricing and stock inventory to support OEM engineers and purchase departments.
Besides developing the new website, OMEC Motors also required a new online identity. We coordinated the digital transformation of the OMEC brand resulting in a professional online presence.
Next to this we also created OMEC’s redesigned logo, product catalogue, company profile, flyers, business cards and stationary. Plus promotional materials such as pens, badges, USBs, mugs, notebooks, bags, key chains and banners.https://www.omecmotors.com/
How to build a multilingual directory website with Toolset and WPML
To build a site like this with Toolset you will need to:
- Set up custom post types, fields and taxonomies with Types
- Display your items on the front end with Views
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit items using Forms
- Create an account page and charge for content submission and membership with Toolset Forms Commerce
You can find more details on each step within our guide to building directory websites. Also check out our guide to creating a multilingual real estate site with Toolset and WPML.
To translate your directory site with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your listings (custom post types) and listing categories (taxonomies)
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Duplicate and translate any ads submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find out more information on the most important steps on our how to develop multilingual directory websites guide.