PapTrade is an Austrian company dealing with all kinds of paper: trading of paper, special paper, board as well as self-adhesive materials for all graphic needs, as well as for the packaging industry and the paper processing industry.
Since 1993, they have been catering to numerous domestic and international clients both in Europe and overseas and regularly supply these with customized solutions. This was one of the reasons why the corporate website became multilingual and available in German and English.http://www.paptrade.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.