PAWÓ means “bag” in a Mayan dialect. These bags, used initially as shopping bags, have now become one of the pillars of the Oaxaca craftsmanship. PAWÓ was created by two French women living in Mexico for several years.
The multilingual background of this project is reflected in site’s available languages: English, Spanish and French.
We are a Creative Agency specializing in WordPress, Mobile and SEO services. We are based in Barcelona, México City, Singapore and beyond. We create experiences, services, and products. We are able to make any language translation.
Ready to start a project today? CONTACT US.
Are you 100% happy with your hosting?
Check our Managed Cloud Hosting Solutions HERE
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.