PEONIA creates skin care products empowered by next-generation biotechnology achievements.
Many of the products developed in Lithuania are geared towards international markets, with 90% of all life science products and services being exported around the world. Next generation biotechnology achievements inspired “Peonia Lab” to create a high quality, efficient and price wise skin care product.
They sell products online, and it was significant to have a multilingual website to communicate with Lithuanian, English and French-speaking customers effectively.https://www.peonia.lt/en
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.