The “Sirona” International Association for Balneology and Tourism is specialized in investment projects’ development and realization, construction, balneological complexes’ sale and management, health tourism, treatment/rehabilitation and recovery/, growing and trading bioproducts, research and training activities, trading medical equipment for rehabilitation and recovery, as well as employement.
Working with international clients and partners requires a multilingual website. Originally in Ukrainian, it was translated into Russian and English.https://sirona-bg.com/?lang=en
How to build a multilingual directory website with Toolset and WPML
To build a site like this with Toolset you will need to:
- Set up custom post types, fields and taxonomies with Types
- Display your items on the front end with Views
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit items using Forms
- Create an account page and charge for content submission and membership with Toolset Forms Commerce
You can find more details on each step within our guide to building directory websites. Also check out our guide to creating a multilingual real estate site with Toolset and WPML.
To translate your directory site with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your listings (custom post types) and listing categories (taxonomies)
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Duplicate and translate any ads submitted on the front end
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find out more information on the most important steps on our how to develop multilingual directory websites guide.