An idea grew big! Thibarmy wanted to have an online store to offer training programs while informing the community on the subject of fitness. Their service offering has now become much broader:
- An online shop: to sell books and other articles related to getting fit.
- Online training programs bien plus que de simples programmes! Each program comes with a training guide and videos that explain how to put the proposed plan into place for better results!
Targetting a bilingual audience the store is available in English as well as French.https://thibarmy.com/
How to build a multilingual e-commerce website with Toolset and WPML
- Add custom fields and taxonomies to your WooCommerce products with Types
- Create your own templates for WooCommerce products
- Create a customized shopping page and a side by side product comparison
- Build a product search so customers can find your products
- Add a product categories slider
- Create front end forms so users can add and edit products using Forms
- Display information on store orders and which customers bought a product
To translate an e-commerce website with WPML you will need to
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages and posts
- Translate your taxonomies
- Translate your strings from your theme, plugins and other places
- Translate your menus
- Translate your WooCommerce elements using WCML
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.