Navigation überspringen

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Schlagwörter: 

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Prosenjit Barman Vor 6 Monate, 2 Wochen.

Assistiert von: Prosenjit Barman.

Verfasser Beiträge
Oktober 13, 2023 unter 7:29 am #14570409

sebastianF-24

Sagen Sie uns, was Sie versuchen zu erreichen?
I want to translate my website on the staging / development site. We are using wp-staging.
I switched to advanced translation editor for new content and now WPML tells me
"You or someone else moved this site to versteckter Link. Please keep in mind that:
Translations that you do at versteckter Link will not appear on this site.
You cannot edit translations on this site."

Why does this happen? How can i keep on translating / editing content on our staging site and not on our live site with advaned translation editor?
Folgen Sie einer Dokumentation?
Did not find any, that really fits
Gibt es ein ähnliches Beispiel, das wir sehen können?

Was ist der Link zu Ihrer Website?
mie-scintron.com

Oktober 13, 2023 unter 10:59 am #14572511

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

I understand the issue you're having. If you've created a staging/development site from the main site, you'll need to specify whether the site is a copy of the main one or if only the URL has been changed. You'll be able to use the Translation editor based on the selection.

Please check this guide to learn more about what to do when the migration banner appears: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/using-advanced-translation-editor-when-you-move-or-use-a-copy-of-your-site/

Now if the staging site is copied from the main site, then you need to issue a new site key for the staging site and activate that key on your staging site. Please try the steps below and check if that helps to solve the issue.

1) Go to https://wpml.org/account/websites/
2) Enter the staging site URL and create a new site key.
3) Click on "Show key" and copy it.
4) Access the staging site and enter the key under 'Plugins > Install > Commercial (tab)' to register WPML again. If WPML is still registered here, unregister it first.

Please let me know if that helps or if you need any further assistance. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.