Resolved in: WPML 4.3.15
We have noticed an issue with some clients for which content created with page builders – including the WordPress native one – Gutenberg – will not appear in translated posts or pages.
Typically, ATE (Advanced Translation Editor) or CTE (Classic Translation Editor) will only show the title for translation.
After debugging we found the cause of this is that libxml – a PHP module — is not updated and its version is lower than 2.7.8.
Its functionality is vital for how WPML translates posts created by page builders.
This library is part of your server settings that are maintained by your site’s host.
Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to update your libxml version – if possible.
For a quick solution you can try and use the Duplication functionality in WPML, then Translate independently and then edit with your page builder of choice the duplicated page.
Note, if your module’s version is higher than 2.7.8 and you still see this message, we will need some more information from you, please follow the following steps:
1. Create a PHP file on the root of your website (call it phpinfo.php or whatever you like)
2. Make sure the file only contains the following code: phpinfo()
3. Open that page from the browser (e.g. http://yourURL.zzz/phpinfo.php)
4. Save the page
5. Add it to the private details comment in our support system
6. Delete the file from your server