Reported for: WooCommerce Multilingual 3.6.4
Resolved in: WooCommerce Multilingual 3.6.5
Steps to reproduce:
- Install WooCommerce with WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual
- Translate few products with categories.
- Set Language URL format to query string in WooCommerce Multilingual
- Drag WooCommerce category widget to sidebar
- Go to the category archive page other than default language. And try changing category it will take you to home page due to wrong URL.
- Category should be changed.
This was fixed in WooCommerce Multilingual 3.6.5-beta1 available form the WPML.org downloads page.
This required a modification in WooCommerce. It’s going to be available in the next release after 2.3.11.