Reported for: WPML Media Translation 2.7.0
Overview of the issue
If you update to WordPress 6.0, when you go to WPML → Media Translation, the pagination does not work and it displays only the first 20 images. The only way to access to the additional images is by using the filtering option.
- Make sure you have full back of the site.
- Edit the file /wpml-media-translation/classes/menus/wpml-media-translations-ui.php.
- Look for line 310 and replace:
$query_count = preg_replace( '/^SELECT /', 'SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ', $query );
$query_count = preg_replace( '/^SELECT /', 'SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS ', trim($query) );
Alternatively, you can also try this:
- Go to WPML → Media Translation.
- Click on the Screen options tab at the top of the page.
- Increase the number of images you need to display.
Please, keep in mind that it can impact your site’s performance if this value is set too high.