Reported for: WPML Multilingual CMS 4.4.0
Overview of the issue
If you go to your Dashboard > Plugins > Add new > Commercial, you may see a WPML plugin cannot connect to wpml.org warning. The notice does not affect any of the website’s functionality or content, but indicates that WPML is unable to check for updates or download them.
We are working on a fix for this issue. Please, try the following procedure:
- Please go to https://wpml.org/account/sites/.
- Find the key of your affected site and erase it.
- Create a new key and copy it.
- Go to your plugins panel and click under the “Register” button below WPML plugin.
- Add the new Site Key copied above.
- Add your new key.
- Click on “Check for updates”.