-Fixed issue with admin messages not hiding
– Fixed a corner case where get_permalink() was not working when “%category%” was included in Permalink
– Fix caching of locale when using W3TC
– Fix caching of page on front and post on front when using W3TC
– Fix other caching issues when using W3TC
– Fix issue when installating WPML in multisites with different admin language set for default site
– Fix warning in WPML_Query_Parser::parse_query()
– Fixed Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory
– Cache get_source_language_by_trid to improve performance
– Cache calls to add flags to post list column
API (see https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-coding-api/wpml-hooks-reference/)
– , like the wpml_language_form_field action, it will render the hidden input field, but it can be also used to get the string in PHP.
– wpml_language_form_input_field, which changed the hidden input field rendered by the wpml_add_language_form_field action
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.