- Added support for designing Content Templates using Gutenberg.
- Added a Toolset blocks category in the Gutenberg block inserter, which include the new “View”, “Content Template” and “Forms” blocks.
- Added a mechanism to insert Views, Types and Forms shortcodes into the Gutenberg core Classic Editor blocks.
- Added a mechanism to insert Views, Types, Access and Forms shortcodes into the Gutenberg core Paragraph blocks.
- Added a View for views or templates inserted in the Gutenberg classic editor block.
- Added an indication of the editor used to design a Content Template next to each Content Template on the Content Template listing page.
- Added support for designing Content Templates using Layouts.
- Added support for translating the “more” attribute of the “wpv-post-excerpt” shortcode through WPML String Translation.
- Added support for allowing the “&” character in the name of Views, Content Templates and WordPress Archives.
- Added the shortcodes processing filters to the shared basic formatting content filter.
- Fixed an issue with Beaver Builder when used as a Content Template editor, inside a View loop that updated its results using AJAX.
- Fixed an issue with the Toolset Elementor widgets where the “Upgrade to PRO” encouragement message lost its styling on the latest version of the editor.
- Fixed an issue between Content Templates and WPML where the modified extra CSS and JS weren’t copied to the translations of a Content Template when its default language was modified.
- Fixed an issue with the “wpv-post-excerpt” shortcode which was creating empty paragraphs when it was used with “noautop” format inside a Content Template.
- Fixed an issue where wpv-post-featured-image shortcode sometimes used GUID as image URL.
- Unified the offered options of the “date” field filter for the “Search and Pagination” and the “Query Filter” GUI.
- Removed the option to have View edit links on the frontend.
- Removed the “Forms Editing” links from the “Fields and Views” modal, as these shortcodes were moved to the “Toolset Forms” modal.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.