- Fixed an error when Elementor JSON data is invalid.
- Fixed a problem with some Elementor Templates not showing on translated pages.
- Fixed an error thrown when saving a Gutenberg translation job with a string containing a slash.
- Fixed an issue where wordpress-seo compatibility classes were being loaded even if the glue plugin was active.
- Fixed a problem with too big flags in the admin panel when custom flag images with the big resolution were loaded.
- Fixed an issue where metadata was overridden when WPML media was active and a Beaver Builder post is published.
- Improved performance on sites with big number of translated taxonomies (for example, product categories).
- Changed the wpml_collect vendor path to wpml/collect to avoid conflicts.
- Fixed a troubleshoot action for assigning translation status to duplicates.
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred when using wp-cli.
- Allow Gutenberg block fields to be specified as links and replace any links with translations if they are available.
- Implemented custom library for Collections for ensuring compatibility with other plugins.
- Added a filter to change the WPML’s post edit meta box context.
- Improved the dependency check between different versions of plugins.
- Optimized the usage of debug_backtrace function, which improves the overall performance by 7% in some cases.
- Improved the performance of database requests by adding two indexes to icl_translations table.
- Improved the performance when WooCommerce and/or Query Monitor are active.
- Added a filter which allows filtering the post meta values for before the moment when they were copied to the translation.
- Improved the performance when saving the post with a big number of custom fields.
- Prefixed all cookies with “wp_” so that hosting and caching layers can properly handle them.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.