SiteOrigin Page Builder is based on standard WordPress widgets. Learn how to translate your SiteOrigin pages using WPML.
The Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugin allows you to design your page layouts where you can add and customize widgets. It comes with some unique features:
- Live editing with a drag-and-drop interface
- A number of built-in, customizable widgets you can expand by using the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin
- Full styling control for all elements
- Pre-built page templates
- Compatible with most themes
SiteOrigin Page Builder’s integration with WPML works with all translation options. This includes the Translate Everything mode that automatically translates content built using SiteOrigin.
- Getting Started
- Translating SiteOrigin Pages Using WPML
- Known Issues with SiteOrigin Page Builder
- Getting Help From Our Support Team
Start by installing and activating the following plugins:
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugin
- WPML core plugin and WPML String Translation add-on
If you’re new to WPML, check out our Getting Started Guide. It quickly walks you through different translation options you can use.
Translating pages built using SiteOrigin page builder is similar to translating the pages you build using the Gutenberg editor.
Translate Everything mode translates all your site content automatically, including pages built with SiteOrigin.
To translate the pages yourself, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page editing screen.
- In the Language box, click on the plus icon corresponding to the language you want to translate your page into. This takes you to WPML’s Advanced Translation Editor.
- On the automatic translation pop-up window, click on the Yes, translate automatically button to apply machine translation.
- Review the translation to ensure that it is human-readable then click the green checkmark for each sentence to confirm the translation. Once done, click the Complete button to publish the translation.
Having difficulties translating your SiteOrigin pages using WPML? Visit our support forum.