Once you have integrated your translation service with WPML, you are eligible to join the Translation Partners Program. This opens up additional cross-marketing opportunities with WPML and gives you the chance to gain new clients from WPML.
While all translation services and freelance translators can easily integrate with WPML using the integration option that best suits them, only Translation Services that meet a few requirements can become official Translation Partners.
Translation Partners enjoy and benefit from being displayed in WPML as an official partner. This means all WPML clients are able to see and select your translation service directly from their WPML Translation Dashboard without any extra custom configuration.
If you are not a partner, you are limited to working with your own clients. They see your service only after adding a special configuration to their site’s config file. This means you are not visible for all WPML users.
- Has advanced knowledge of WPML and can help and guide its own clients on to use it
- Communicates on a regular basis with the WPML team
- Works together with WPML on marketing initiatives
- Has content about WPML on its own website
- Your own partner ID link to share with clients and help them download WPML. When a client purchases WPML using your link, we waive any commission fees for your work with that client.
- Priority support for your clients in the WPML support forum.
- Free use of our Translation Readiness Service for your clients.
- Be a translation service
- Be integrated with WPML
- Have a minimum of 5 translation projects using the integration
- Have advanced knowledge of WPML
- Announce the partnership on your website
- Create two landing pages about WPML on your website
If your Translation Service is already integrated and you meet the requirements to become an official WPML Translation Partner, contact WPML’s Translation Partners Manager to get all the details.